- TAMEST Members Elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences (Dr. Bruce Beutler) (Dr. James Lupski) (Dr. David Meltzer) (Dr. John Mendelsohn) (Dr. Richard Tapia)
- A Day in the Life of the Cell
- Eric Olson Wins March of Dimes Developmental Biology Prize
- Texas A&M University System Announces Deal for $91 million Flu-vaccine Manufacturing Facility
- CPRIT Can Emerge Stronger
- Where Are the Scientist-Advocates and Civic-Scientists?
- Obama Outlines Human Brain-mapping Initiative
- TAMEST Member Dr. Bert O’Malley to Receive 2013 Endocrine Regulation Prize of Fondation IPSEN
- International Honors Continue for 2011 Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Bruce Beutler
- Dr. Thomas Hughes Uses TACC Resources for Cardiovascular Disease Research with Animation, Computational Efforts
- A Year in the Life of a Nobel Prize Winner
- Rice University Team of Halas and West Achieves a Cancer Milestone
- 2011 Edith & Peter O'Donnell Awards Recipient Dr. Margaret Goodell Named Dameshek Prize Award Winner
- Tropical Diseases: The New Plague of Poverty By Dr. Peter Hotez
- Old Anti-fungal Drug Could Have New Use in Treating Cancer, UT Researchers Find
- UT Southwestern Investigators Awarded $48.2 Million in Latest Round of CPRIT Grants
Giving to TAMEST
Support TAMEST in securing Texas as a national leader in medicine, engineering, science, and technology by making a tax-deductible donation today.
E-mail Newsletter Sign-Up
The TAMEST e-newsletter is published on a quarterly basis and highlights members, member activities and accomplishments, events, and topics of interest to the Texas scientific community.