- TAMEST Members Elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences (Dr. Bruce Beutler) (Dr. James Lupski) (Dr. David Meltzer) (Dr. John Mendelsohn) (Dr. Richard Tapia)
- A Day in the Life of the Cell
- Eric Olson Wins March of Dimes Developmental Biology Prize
- Texas A&M University System Announces Deal for $91 million Flu-vaccine Manufacturing Facility
- CPRIT Can Emerge Stronger
- Getting Serious About a Texas-Size Drought
- Where Are the Scientist-Advocates and Civic-Scientists?
- Obama Outlines Human Brain-mapping Initiative
- Remember CPRIT's Promise in Fight Against Cancer By Dr. William Brinkley
- Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy Names Dr. Peter Hotez Fellow in Disease and Poverty
- Emphasis on Math, Science Needed in Texas By Tom Luce, Chairman of the Board, NMSI and Featured Speaker at the 2013 Annual Conference
- UT Astronomers Discover What Might Be Largest Black Hole in Universe
- TAMEST Member Dr. Bert O’Malley to Receive 2013 Endocrine Regulation Prize of Fondation IPSEN
- Rice University Unveils Super-efficient Solar-energy Technology
- New NAS Program on Human Health and Environmental Protection in the Gulf of Mexico
- Will Drought Cause the Next Blackout? By Michael Webber
- MD Anderson Scientists Discover Genetic Changes Caused by Sun Damage
- President Obama Announces Plans for a New, National Corps to Recognize and Reward Leading Educators in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Why the Higgs Boson Matters By Dr. Steven Weinberg
- In Ancient Ore. Dump, Clues To The First Americans?
- State Land Commissioner Thinking of Getting Agency into Water Game
- Rice Physicists Help Discover New Particle That May Be Higgs
- UTSA Launches Water Institute of Texas to Promote Collaboration on Water Issues
- Rice University’s Coaxial Nanocable Outperforms Previous Microcapacitors
- Sabine Vaccine Institute Begins Clinical Trial of Human Hookworm Vaccine
- Texas A&M University to Be Site of Multimillion-dollar Biosecurity Center
- TAMEST Member Dr. John Junkins Announces the Formation of the Texas A&M University Institute for Advanced Study
Giving to TAMEST
Support TAMEST in securing Texas as a national leader in medicine, engineering, science, and technology by making a tax-deductible donation today.
E-mail Newsletter Sign-Up
The TAMEST e-newsletter is published on a quarterly basis and highlights members, member activities and accomplishments, events, and topics of interest to the Texas scientific community.